- Angel House/Austin Baptist Chapel- (908 E Cesar Chaves St.) Providing sack breakfast and lunches. 9:30-10:00AM & 11:00AM-12PM.
- Bread for All (1314 E Oltorf St.) 4:00-7:00PM (2105 Parker Ln.) 9:00-10:00 AM;
Every Second Tuesday.
- Caritas of Austin: Community Kitchen is serving SACK LUNCHES Monday-Friday 11 AM-12:30 PM. Clients will continue to have access to food from our pantry.
- Central Presbyterian (200 E. 8th, Corner of 8th/Brazos) Sack Lunches on Tuesday at 11AM (women only); and sack breakfast available to all Thursday 8:00AM-9:30AM.
- Central Texas Food Bank continues to provide food through their partners across the region. Up-to-date listings can be found by calling 2-1-1 or visiting connectatx.org.
- El Buen Samritano Food Pantry (7000 Woodhue Dr, Austin 78745) Tuesday-Thursday, 9-11AM First come first serve
- First Baptist Austin (901 Trinity St.) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; 11:30-1:00
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes will continue as long as there are volunteers to serve on the food trucks. With reduced volunteers, they are currently operating under limited schedules. For locations and schedules, visit http://www.mlf.org/truck-schedules.
- Trinity Center (304 E 7th St, Austin 78701) MAIL- 11AM-2PM Monday-Friday Breakfast Service: 9:30 AM Monday-Friday
- University Presbyterian Church (2200 San Antonio St. Austin 78705) Boxes of shelf stable food available for pick-up on Thursdays 6PM and Saturdays 10:30AM.
- University United Methodist Church (2409 Guadalupe St, Austin 78702) Serves Brunch every Sunday 9-10AM
- Westover Hills Church of Christ (8332 Mesa Rd., Austin 78759) provides food (non-perishable groceries) for everyone Tuesday-Thursday, from 1-3PM.
- SNAP food benefits (used to be called food stamps) helps people with low incomes and resources buy the food they need for good health.
Visit YourTexasBenefits.com to learn how to apply online, through a Health and Human Services Commission benefit office, or by calling 2-1-1 for help.
- Neighborhood Centers, by Austin Public Health. Food assistance available Monday-Thursday 8am-10:30a.m. There are several in the city. You do need to provide ID and a bill or some proof that you have an address in Travis County. They also offer: clothing, bus passes, checkups, disease screening, pregnancy tests, vaccinations, help navigating the system, help filling out forms, community, one-on-one support, notary
Find your nearest center here: https://www.austintexas.gov/department/neighborhood-centers
(Austin Water has installed two drinking water fountains downtown. The fountains are located on 4th and Trinity, and 6th and Brazos)